Lady in Red - Sensible Stylista

Lady in Red

Feeling super glam today on SS wearing a fabulous strapless maxi courtesy of amiclubwear.  Have any of you shopped their site?  They're known for their clubwear, but they actually have a great selection of dresses, both casual and formal.  I've gotten a lot of really cute stuffs from 'em over the years.
To dress up my look, I accessorized with a fabulous statement piece from Berricle.  If you're looking for a new choker, head on over to their site and pick this baby up stat!  It's super versatile so you can pretty much wear it with any and every ensemble.  Shoot me a message if you have any questions!
Now, as I'm sure y'all guessed, today's post is yet another DCP New York collab.  Dennis and I went to Spring Street's Salt Shed to take these photos, and I absolutely love how they turned out!  Where should I shoot next? What kind of backgrounds do you guys prefer (city, suburban, etc.)?
Some other fabulous + affordable red dresses for you guys to browse:


Dress:  c/o amiclubwear || Choker:  c/o Berricle || Shoes:  Coach Factory Outlet

3 comments

  1. You look amazing in red! Loove the dress <3
    xx

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/08/when-life-gives-you-lemons.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look gorgeous in red
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete