Editorial: Bullet with Butterfly Wings - Sensible Stylista

Editorial: Bullet with Butterfly Wings

Yay! It's time for another fabulous editorial on SS.  Today's look is hella fancy because, well, I felt like getting dolled up for you guys.  I decided to play around with metallics for my latest since I'm a fan of all things shiny, ha. I centered my OOTN around an old dress that I got from Diva NY a few years back.  I seriously need to hit them up again because their clothing was super cute!  Oh how I envy you NY-ers.  I'll have to make a trip up soon!
Anywho, I paired my dress with a BAMF moto jacket (featured here not too long ago) and accessorized with killer heels and a fierce choker.  I can't get enough of chokers as of late, and my go-to jewelry store, JWholesale, has the most a-ma-zing selection.  I recently got a big shipment in the mail, and I seriously love everything.  If you're looking for solid jewelry on the cheap, you need to check them out STAT!  Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
A closer look at my necklace!  How do you guys feel about the whole choker trend - is it a do or a don't?  And on that note, what kind of jewelry do you prefer: dainty or bold?
 Other fabulous cocktail dresses I NEED:

 Choker:  c/o Jwholesale || Dress:  Diva NY || Jacket:  BCBG || Bag:  YSL || Shoes:  Castro
Shot by the amazingly talented Jared Wolfe!

6 comments

  1. Love the detailing! Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit! Love that skirt and the necklace is very pretty! You look soooo sexy in those sassy heels and your legs are amazing!! You are so beautiful!! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attractive look, Kim. The dress is an absolute knockout! Not sure about chokers, but this one certainly looks great with the outfit. Another great shoot by Jared. Enjoying your editorial posts of late -- they're a real treat. Take care. Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, simply stunning-Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab ! love your bag !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete