The Pleated Minidress: V-day Edition - Sensible Stylista

The Pleated Minidress: V-day Edition

It's time for another one of my v-day outfit posts.  If you missed my first ensemble with Trollbeads, click here. Anywho, for today's blast, I centered my look around a fab dress from Lifestyle Clothiers.  Isn't the color perfect for the occasion?  There's just something about deep burgundy.  It'll always be a do in my book.
On top of it all, the design's comfortable yet super flattering.  The piece highlights the small of my waist which creates a sexy hourglass figure + elongates my legs.  Yay for visual illusions! Sidebar: I actually wrote an article on 'em a while back on how to look 10lbs lighter with fashion so make sure you guys clicky.
Anywho, I paired my dress with a faux-leather moto jacket to add edge and carried a lace clutch to up my texture game.  To top things off, I accessorized with pearl pieces from Trollbeads' Falling in Love collection.
Other fabulous v-day dress options:


Dress:  c/o Lifestyle Clothiers || Necklace + Rings:  Trollbeads || Jacket:  Ann Taylor (similar) || Shoes:  Deb (similar)
 Shot by the awesome Sung Shin.

4 comments

  1. Love the dress super cute !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely dress! The color is really pretty and I love the way you styled it too!

    http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the color . . . the deep burgundy gives a very nice look. Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. It's perfect for Valentines Day! :)

    ReplyDelete